Will Luminar 4 work as a Mac Extension?

Comments

2 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi John,

Luminar 4 will work as an Apple Photos extension.

As for your workflow now, you can use either Luminar 3 or Luminar Flex. The big benefit for Luminar Flex is for those who make use of Photoshop in their workflows.

Luminar 4 will be the next major version upgrade for both Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex.

Comment actions Permalink
    Steve Kruger

If Luminar 4 is the next upgrade path for Flex, then will that mean that the DAM functionality will be able to be turned off. I have chosen to go down the path of Flex rather than Luminar 3 because I don't like to use catalogs/libraries. (hence I don't use the catalog functionality of LightRoom, but rather use Bridge.). If we are being hearded back to using catalogs/libraries, then I won't be interested.

I liked Luminar 2018, and I like Luminar Flex 1.1 . I tried Luminar 3, but didn't like it, so was happy when Skylum brought out Flex. I am not looking for a Lightroom Killer, although I am hoping to find a slightly better file manager than Bridge eventually. 

So please Skylum, when you are looking at your upgrade paths, please consider those who really like what Luminar Flex has to offer, and who are not looking to go on to a catalog/library regime.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.