unable to launch the Luminar 3

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Daphne,

Please try disabling your antivirus software. If the issue persists, please, try the following:

• If there are any updates for your Windows, install them.
    • Ensure that you have NET Framework 4.7.2. Download it here (click this text to open link).
    • Ensure that you have C++ 2013. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.  
    • Ensure that you have Visual C++ 2015. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.

In case the steps above didn't help, please get in touch with our support team at support@skylum.com and send us your system summary:

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
      and attach this text file to your email to support@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    michael durkin

'I look forward to hearing from you' Oh dear..

Now readers just what rubberstamp stock reply is this latest victim going to receive? Come on now - guess!

The winner will receive a free wipeout brainclean of anything to do with Skylum but please, no pushing and shoving at the back of the queue there, we know you all have the same answer so it's simply a question of picking a name out of the hat.

Anil Umarji

Still having the issue on my MacBook pro, I don't have VPN or anti virus installed. My firewall is turned off as well & Luminar has write permission on my disk as well but still get the following error:

Anil Umarji

This is solved for me

Please sign in to leave a comment.