Masking brush defaults

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi John,

At the moment there is no way to set a default for this, but I can see how that would be very helpful! I'll be sure to share your feedback with our developers.

Comment actions Permalink
    John Comiez

Thanks.

Leroy Schulz

Please please please implement this suggestion!

Every time I open Luminar I'm wasting time changing the default values back to how I use it.  That involves so many clicks multiple times per day that I shouldn't have to do if we could either set our own defaults or, better yet, if Luminar were to save those settings between sessions so that we could pick up right where we left off.

Thanks.

digit42

That is something I really miss in Luminar.

I have to change the brush opacity to 100% every single time I want to mask something.

Please add the possibility to set user defined default values for the masking brush! I can't imagine that this would be so hard to implement.

Thanks in advance!

Leroy Schulz

With each update (including the one in the last few days), I'm hopeful that they've implemented this suggestion.  But nope.

Every day I open multiple images in Luminar through Lightroom, and each time I have to change the size, opacity, softness values back to the values that I use.  That means dozens of unnecessary clicks every day.

Please, Skylum.  This can't be difficult to implement.

Thank you.

Steve Bracci

Yes- please add a way to change default brush settings. It would also be nice to be able to sync settings across multiple images or even apply the previous used settings to the next image.

Thanks

Leroy Schulz

This seems like such a simple option to implement (I come from a software development background).  Every day as I have to change the size, opacity, softness values for dozens of images, I get more and more frustrated that over a year this simple request hasn't been addressed.  🤷‍♂️

Leroy Schulz

Will this ever be implemented?

It's tough to recommend Luminar to colleagues when little things like this that would make the software much more efficient for some of us seem to be ignored.

Kirk Osborn

For now, there is no ETA, but we had passed on this request to our tech team.

Please sign in to leave a comment.