Luminar 3.1.2.3606 slow

Comments

3 comments

Jeremy Dinn

Welcome to Luminar bro, they got you too! I'm going to pay but just expect the same average performance for a long time. I and many others have been complaining on here for a long time.

Comment actions Permalink
    Rafa GCG

I do a lot of focus stacking. From 7 to 30 images. Luminar improves the images, highlighting the focused areas. It is heavy to process 20 images, several times, to test several focus stacking.
    Those who do microphotography that is normal 150 photos for focus staking, will suffer a slow processing.

Wedding photographers with sessions of 1500 or 3000 photos will take about 12 hours to export. Even apply the same effect to a batch of almost equal photos, and then go past them to see which one is the best. It is very slow. About 6 seconds to go from photo to photo. In choosing between 10 photos it takes 1 minute.
    Luckily I don't do weddings. Just seeing 1500 photos going from photo to photo would take 150 minutes.

Kate Williams

Hi Rafa,

We are aware of the performance issues and are doing our best to get them sorted out. The next Luminar 3 upgrade will target the speed and stability of the app, so we kindly invite you to try it out. It will be rolled out within a couple of weeks.

If you'd like us to take a look at your particular case, please, get in touch with us at https://skylum.com/support

Please sign in to leave a comment.