Upgrade - Too expensive

Comments

6 comments

Terry Rogers

Hi Herbert! Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will see what we can do for you.

Comment actions Permalink

I Agree
    Especially because even version 3 (for which we paid about the same price), is far from working for me (and many others for what i can see here...)

Sandra Orth

Unfortunately it is too expensive for me as well. Given there are still problems with L3 which I bought 6 months ago I'm not sure I should be asked to pay another A$73 so soon.  I really like Luminar but it is heading down a wrong path for me. I would be happy to pay for an upgrade to L3 for some extra features but not the full price  (even discounted }of a new product. I hear L3 will still be supported but hard to think it will be for long when there is a new version. Such a pity.

Maryna Skylum

Hi,

Luminar 4 is a brand new app with a bunch of innovative AI features which bring your editing process to the next level. Researching the market of photo-editing tools, we developed unique technologies to enhance your images like never before. Step by step we will reveal all the bells and whistles Luminar 4 acquires.

Nevertheless, the upgrade is absolutely optional. It is up to you whether to stick to your current version or to go ahead with Luminar 4.

We can assure you that we will continue to support Luminar 3 in terms of performance and compatibility. For instance, the next update will be released in a week. Speed improvements alongside some new functionality will be implemented.

Lance P

So many bugs and you want me to pay 59 so soon for L4. You need to offer more than a 10 discount for L3 users. I MAY Take a last chance but not for 60 more after just getting L3. You say L4 is better , let the L3 user upgrade for 20 not 60.

Vita Bergman

Hi Lance! Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support and we'll see what we can do for you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.