Faster Windows 10 Computer - Will it Help?

Comments

6 comments

K.G. Wuensch

The biggest problem with Luminar is that it works poorly with the best workstation graphics cards available - like the Nvidia Quadro series. That's especially bad as Nvidia Quadro graphics cards are one of the few available options to get 10 bit/color channel. But with Luminar it's moot anyway as color management is iffy at best, dysfunctional in parts...

Comment actions Permalink
    Kirk Osborn

The speed of the app is pretty much dependent on how large your files are and how much RAM you have. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will investigate your case.

michael durkin

In a word...NO.

These scam artists have until now, made a nice little earner from fooling us all that things were progressing and that the jam will duly arrive tomorrow.

I respectfully suggest: unless you're one of them yourself, don't join the weirdos that enjoy having their cyber bottoms smacked into paying out yet again.

But perhaps a nonsense post? YOU decide

When to date, I haven't seen a single picture of one of 'Team Skylum' which is how they now describe themselves  - have you ever heard of anything more gringe making? Now where IS that Beach Boys complination cd?

Jeremy Dinn

I'm with everyone here and I've sent a bunch of hate their way, but it is only 3 years old tops. They will eventually figure it out, or lose to the other big companies making stand alone products. As far as editing goes I love it. Once it is faster, I won't need anything else. It does seem like a partial scam at some points though.

Rob Strower

The Intel NUC is a joke.

Build an inexpensive PC using Ryzen 2200G with 16GB of 3GhZ RAM and a good Mainboard (B450).

You can get that for about 200€ - $250 these days.

The only things missing is an SSD, a case and a power supply (you may have those already).

Add another 120€ - $150(SSD,case,power supply) and you have a PC that runs Luminar 3 perfectly and fast.

No GFX card needed.

All the best,

Robin

Ron Lawrence

I disagree. I've got a brand new Win10 machine with the newest everything including the fastest AMD chipset and 64 RAM including a very good Nvidea card, and L3 STILL runs slow. It actually ran faster before it was L3, but not by much. Mr. Durkin is right.

Please sign in to leave a comment.