Lightroom to Luminar

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Jorick Schram

Probably not until Luminar 10 or so. (yes, sarcasm)

Seriously though, why would you want to switch over to Luminar? Please read up on these forums about the list of current issues to learn if you'd still want to buy Luminar...

Comment actions Permalink
    Russ Colban

Don't forget that many (almost all except Develop)  L/R features still work after subscription cancellation, including round tripping to Luminar. 

Kirk Osborn

Our developers are working on Lightroom Migration tool, but I can't you provide you with ETA yet. Please stay tuned.

Albert Demeter

Hi there,
    are there any news on that?
    :)

Cheers
    Albert

Angela Andrieux

Hi Albert,

It is still on our to-do list, but I don't have an ETA at this time.

Albert Demeter

I just checked the roadmap (https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap) but I can not find any hint concerning a migration tool.

Will this be a standalone tool, or did it fall out?

Cheers

Angela Andrieux

Hi Albert,

The Lightroom migration tool is still on our to-do list, but we don't have a specific timeframe for implementation. 

Ross Collins

I thought you announced this was being outsourced, er, being planned for implementation by a 'partner'.  If this is still true, it could happen anytime, surely! 

Carl Lum

I was eagerly awaiting the Lightroom migration tool. Last year, it just showed "some time in 2019". Now, it's disappeared from the roadmap. Looks like Skylum is putting its efforts into fancy AI tools. I was really hoping to be able to move over to Luminar entirely. The lack of a migration tool makes it impossible.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Carl,

I replied to you here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360032577292

Post is closed for comments.