Luminar 4 upgrade

Comments

38 comments

Harry Conte

Okay, as I don't use the catalog I'm not experiencing the same problems.  However, when and before I purchased the upgrade I asked specifically if Luma Flex was going to be upgraded simultaneously and Andrea confirmed it was.  However, that is not the case.  The new features do not appear on my copy of L-Flex.

In the defense of Skylum, it is the first time since originally purchasing the product and all the subsequent upgrades and updates that I didn't have a problem with installation.  Kudos for that.

Comment actions Permalink
    Les Cornwell

So does Luminar 4 support CR3 files now??

Elena Blum

Hi Harry,

There were no new updates to Luminar Flex since the last one.

Luminar 4 is actually an upgrade version both for Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex and can be used as a standalone and as a plugin.

Elena Blum

Hi Les Cornwell,

please check out the supported cameras list in Luminar 4, if your camera will be supported: https://media-files.skylum.com/skylum/luminar/Luminar_4.0.0_Supported_Cameras.pdf

Harry Conte

Hi Harry,

There were no new updates to Luminar Flex since the last one.

Luminar 4 is actually an upgrade version both for Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex and can be used as a standalone and as a plugin

Yes, Elena, I know.  I purchased the L4 for the new and enhanced applications, like Sky Replacement, and was assured that L-Flex would be upgraded/updated as well.    If L-4 is an upgrade for L-Flex like you claim why aren't the improvements in it?

Elena Blum

Hi Harry,

You should download Luminar 4 first to get access to the new features. Please contact our support team and we will do our best to provide you with more information https://skylum.com/support

Harry Conte

Elena:  I have installed it and there is no change in LFlex.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Harry,

Luminar Flex will not be getting the new features in Luminar 4. You'll need to upgrade to Luminar 4 (which has all of the plugin functionality of Flex) in order to use them.

Luminar Flex will still receive support for performance and stability, but going forward all new functionality will be added to Luminar 4.

Please sign in to leave a comment.