Comments

10 comments

Helge Erik Storheim

I guess it doesn't since nobody bothered to answer. I mean, they know about the problem and it has been there since Luminar 3 was launched! How hard can it be?

Comment actions Permalink
    Helga Rowles

Hi Helge,

It does! Now you can access the same hotkeys whether you work on Mac or Windows.

Helge Erik Storheim

No, they still don't work. Is there no testing/ quality control at Skylum?

It is just like before. They work once when I start the program but as soon as I move a slider they stop working (and don't tell me it is my HW because I have verified this problem on 4 different computers!)

Angela Andrieux

Hi Helge,

If you're experiencing problems with the update please contact us at www.skylum.com/support so we can investigate the issue.

For reference, here is a list of currently available hotkeys for Windows users: https://skylum.com/luminar/user-guides/chapter-21-keyboard-shortcuts-for-windows

Helge Erik Storheim

I have already reported it to support and I have gotten confirmation that they have reproduced the error.  So why isn't it fixed?

Helge Erik Storheim

Here is the reply I got from Skylum Support on July 7th.

Hi Helge,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Our tech team is aware of the issue with CTRL+Z and CTRL+Y shortcuts and the fix should become available in one of the future updates. 

I managed to reproduce the problem while working with a J shortcut on an English keyboard according to the steps you've shown in the video, so this detail will be added to the already submitted report. 

Once I have any news for you, I'll let you know. 

In the meantime, if  you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Skylum Support Team
    Great Photography Differently
    Web: www.macphun.com

Oh, and Alt + dragging the Black or White slider still doesn't work either even though it is a "known issue" and would be fixed in an upcoming update!

Helga Rowles

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Thought you were referring to the shortcuts that didn't work in the Windows version.

Indeed, the bug you reported to us hasn't been fixed yet as the issue turned out to be more complicated that it seemed.

Helge Erik Storheim

I AM refering to the keyboard shortcuts that doesn't work in Luminar 3 for Windows!

Geoffrey Hahn

There is still a problem with the hot keys in that they stop working once a slider has been changed.  So far, I can only make them fail in this manner, at any rate.  If you exit edit mode and then re-open the file, the hot keys work again, and CTRL-Z will undo the slider changes, while CTRL-Y will redo the last CTRL-Z.  It appears to me that these work all the way back to the beginning of the edits in the current build.  They work, but they're easy to break.  Once broken, they're easy to fix.

Robert GLOD

Regarding the Shortcuts with non-US keyboard layouts, they're still not ok in Aurora HDR 2019 Version 1.0.0.2550(March2020)/Windows 10!? --> Please give us your deadline.
    https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360003263532-Keyboard-shortcuts-on-foreign-keyboard-layouts-not-working-

Please sign in to leave a comment.