Comments

12 comments

Maryna Skylum

Hi Marcus,

Filling out the survey is enough as we always check it!

Comment actions Permalink
    Markus Wäger

Thank you.

If it is alright I will put more feature suggestions in to this threads as they come to my mind.

Markus Wäger

What I miss: Jump to the next input field by tapping tab key. Aurora is maybe ist maybe the only software that does not do that.

Markus Wäger

The WB tool does not work proper. A click on a spot should result in R, G and B values around the same hight. But the results are almost far from that. 

In addition I would prefer that it stays selected after a click and would not be deactivated.

Color measure points would also be helpful.

Markus Wäger

A lighter background (UI) and no color tints would be better for color and tone correction.

Markus Wäger

I miss the option to get an exact vertical, horizontal, diagonal gradient mask by pressing shift or some other key.

Helga Rowles

Hi Markus, thanks A LOT for taking the time to share your suggestions! I've forwarded them to our technical department so they could consider adding them in the future.

Markus Wäger

New feature suggestion: The before view shows a flat raw image, not the image that I see after the end of the processing. I would find it more useful to see the same result as on the beginning of my editing. I know this is possible with the history, but the scrolling makes it less useful and with one click on the wrong history step I will lose all my editing. I can't see the sense in matching my editing with the raw preview.

Snapshots would be also very useful.

Another very good improvement would be a Preset with the last (one ore maybe more) adjustments.

I also like to praise the excellent justification of the app. I do a lot of Images with five or seven exposures with a lot of movement in the details and rarely see anything like ghost images in the results. It must be a kind of magic the programmers made.

Is there any kind of roadmap for updates or upgrades?

Thanks

Markus

Markus Wäger

Another suggestion: Every time I send a exposure sequence to Aurora HDR I have to check the boxes for auto justification, reduce ghost images, and reduce chromatic aberration (I juse a German version so I am not sure about the English therms). It would be nice if Aurora HDR remembers the last settings.

Kirk Osborn

We’ve heard that request quite a bit so maybe we will do so in the future. Thanks for trying to make Luminar better.

Markus Wäger

I have made the suggestions for Aurora HDR. ;)

Markus Wäger

I often use the HSL panel. What I find a little strange is the aqua (German version) slider. It’s tone range seems to play very littler role in images. It does not affect cyan tones. I have to change the blue slider to change cyan tones but this does also have to much affect on more purple blue tones. I wish I could have a better separation between cyan and blue.

Thanks and regards.

Markus

Please sign in to leave a comment.