because I updated my tool from time to time:
I decided to create this post as a "final post" to keep track of it.
So what is Luminar Helper? Luminar Helper is a small tool running on Microsoft Windows which allows you to modify different settings in Luminar 3/4/Flex you can not edit by default. It also has some nice features like bulk import for look packs as suggested by Larry https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048172292-FREE-Flex-Toolbox-Looks-Pack-for-all-Luminar-Flex-owners- You can also create your own look packs, edit workspaces and much more. But for me the best feature is to reduce your catalog folder size as described here https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048153332-How-I-reduced-my-catalog-folder-size-by-over-95-
- Supports Luminar 3/4 and Luminar Flex for Windows
- Look Pack Creator: Create own look packs or just group your user created looks
- Look Pack Bulk Import: Bulk Import if you have multiple look packs like this mega package: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048172292-FREE-Flex-Toolbox-Looks-Pack-for-all-Luminar-Flex-owners-
- Workspace Editor: Remove builtin workspaces and change the icon of your created/builtin workspaces (Luminar 3 + Flex)
- Camera Profile View/Import: View installed camera profiles in Luminar and/or import new profiles. Adobe camera profiles are provided as download if needed (Luminar 3 + Flex)
- LUT Files: LUT files can be removed and/or imported easily. Nice for bulk import ;)
- Resource Cleaner: The feature I like most! As describes in my post (see above) Luminar 3/4 (not Flex) creates lots of files in your catalog folder. To clean them up without deleting files I added this feature. Thanks to Roy Blackwell for testing.
- Bonus: I added 3 look packs and 100+ LUT files as download (Luminar 3 + Flex)
- Backups: When you run Luminar Helper the first time backups are created if you want to revert changes. This tab shows the backup locations. You can also use the "Restore from Backup" button for each part you have edited.
- Misc: Contains the Luminar lens database as discussed here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360047638211-Fujifilm-lens-correction and a background changer. The background changer allows you set custom colors and set them as background in Luminar. (Luminar 3 + Flex)
Official Part: This tool is created by me and therefore not supported by Skylum. I always recommend a backup before doing any changes!
I will update this post when I update Luminar Helper. If you found bugs or have feature requests just write a comment below. I´ll see what I can do. This project is just a hobby...
UPDATE: Luminar Helper supports Luminar 4 now! Only Look Pack Creator, LUT File Importer/Viewer and Resource Cleaner are available in Luminar 4.
Especially if you are working with the sky replacement feature the Resource Cleaner becomes handy. I will also upload a demo video (like the ones before) when I have time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.