Can't Purchase the Luminar 4 Upgrade

Comments

20 comments

John Comiez

I'm having the same problem.

Comment actions Permalink
    Jack Larson

Me, too.  I am having the same problem.  I think that their system is on overload.  All I hope is that those of us who are being prevented from preordering will eventually get our orders accepted.

Don Robertson

Same here... tried multiple browsers.

Button turns green but will not take to sign up.

Carol Delynko

I just tried again.  No luck.  I sent a message to support, but no response yet...

Michael Cohen

I'm also finding it impossible to pre-order Luminar 4.  Sent a message but no acknowledgment yet.

Carol Delynko

They sent me an email with the same information.  I thought maybe it went to another link that worked.  NO!!!!

Carole Debeer

me too...no response from luminar

Jos Vromen

Same here, made me doubt . . . . .

Thomas Sarver

Also having the same problem, sent them an e-mail, no response yet.

Michael Anderson

Maybe the upgrade when to the same place as the Luminar Roadmap.   If you select Roadmap on the Luminar product list on the main Skylum page....it now just refreshes the page you were seeing.   So no Luminar roadmap and no Roadmap for Flex either.  

It has to be tremendously frustrating for Skylum employees in Support to try to convey logical answers for all this.  They have my  sympathy.    

Jos Vromen

Sympathy, okay but I’m not sure this is were my money is going.

Carmen Mazza

Same here!

Chris Duke

me too! Fails on iPad and iMac

Carmen Mazza

Issue appears to be resolved I was just able to purchase the pre-order.

Carol Delynko

I was just able to purchase.  Thanks for letting us know!

Donald Wyllie

Here is a question for all of you people wanting Luminar 4 so urgently. Why?

Skylum keeps tacking AI rubbish onto a program that doesn't really work very well. People like Scott Bourne, a Luminar Visionary, claims he does all his editing on Luminar. Perhaps on the Mac version? It would be nice to know how he does it on the Windows version for it is still buggy after many tries and still sooo slow. You should have kept your money until after the version is released. But the old saying still applies - A fool and his money are easily parted.

Jos Vromen

I would certainly not relay on Luminar for the paid jobs. Luminar is still a kind of beta software. It would be nicer when the first made Luminar 3 to work before calling it 4.

There were already many more or less complete software Skylum said goodbye to. (fe. Tonality, Noiseless Intensify) none of them really finished. So for now I stay with Flex but use it less. Why? Because I'm looking at other software that stay out longer (fe. RawTherapee, Darktable, Nik, Exposure X4.5 etc.) Flex is only for playing but playing time gets less, we need to make a living also.

So all in all I've noticed I need software I can relay on, not only in time but also in quality. And Skylum, yes Skylum is for playing only . . . . 

Mike Lee

Yeah, I have no idea why so many people are jumping on this. Is Luminar 4 something people were actually asking for? What about holding the company we trusted accountable to providing the majority of their users with a program they can actually trust? I invested in the promise of a new "professional" photography editor/dam that could replace Lightroom and all I have to show for it is a deceitfully-marketed fisher price toy. No way I'd spend a dime on this upgrade when their current version is so troubled. :(

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

If you're still having trouble with the pre-order, please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help!

Frank Fiorentino

consider this a gift that you cannot purchase.  don't ignore the signs.

Please sign in to leave a comment.