Clone Stamp horror

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Helena Carter

Hi,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We're constantly importing our tools, including Clone&Stamp. I will share your thoughts with our developers.

We will keep you posted regarding all further improvements.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ilario Cagnazzo

I have the same problems with Clone&Stamp command in all your updates. Now I install (with offline link after problems) the 3.1.3 version and....Its the same!!!! Damn!!!! I use Clone&Stamp with the normal looooow velocity in image processing (with no way to erase my eventual mistake) and.... Luminar crash!!! OMG!!!! I want the Clone&Stamp of Luminar 2018, its worked always very fine! Sorry for my english and I wait your notices very soon here in Italy.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Ilario - Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support so our techs can investigate the issue.

Ondrej Pok

+1 for Clone+stamp UNDO, and there should be an option how to integrate Clone+stamp into normal processing workflow.

I mean some people want to perform clone+stamp in the middle of applying filters, but because it creates a new layer the processing afterwards is limited. for example modifications to filters on base layer have no effect once the stamp layer is present on top.

Perry Cheng

I second that... no undo and redo in Clone & Stamp, Erase...  What in the world?  Also, loading both of these tools in a i7 10generation processor with 16GB RAM takes over a minute just to load the tool.  WHY????  

Elena Blum

Hi Perry Cheng,

I do understand the fact that using these tools is pretty inconvenient without the Undo feature. 

The thing is that at this very moment we're collecting all the feedback submitted by our customers regarding this feature in one place to initiate a new discussion about it and escalate its priority. Your feedback has been added and will surely be considered. However, it's true that there's no ETA right now. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.