Export multiple photos at once

Comments

7 comments

Helena Carter

Hi,

Could you please specify which output settings do you actually mean? If I understood your correctly, he way you're suggesting would really slow down exporting process.

As to names, I'll share your feedback with our developers.

Satoshi Inoue

When I select a photo and export it, the dialog will show an output OPTION button. However, when I select and export 2 or more photos, there is not even an option button displayed there and I can't set anything.

W

Helena Carter

Satoshi,

If you want different export settings for different images, I believe it would be easier for you to export them one by one. Also, you can set export settings for all images during Batch Processing.

As to pop-up export window during multiple export, I believe it would be troublesome for the ones who prefer to export quickly large number of photos.

However, I will definitely share your feedback with our developers, maybe they will think how it can be implemented to satisfy each kind of workflow.

Satoshi Inoue

I don't want to output multiple files with individual settings. In the case of multiple export, the problem is that it can't be set. I need to export in advance a file with the desired setting. Is this not inconvenient? I think that is a natural function. Set output options for bulk export.

T

Helena Carter

Satoshi,

When you select multiple images to export, there's an export window.

If it doesn't appear, we need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs and troubleshoot it. Please send us a screen recording of the issue to support@skylum.com

Here's how to record your screen on Windows: https://monosnap.com/welcome

Here's how to make a screen recording on Mac: https://support.apple.com/guide/quicktime-player/record-your-screen-qtp97b08e666/mac

Here's how you can send us the file with the recording:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the email to support@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Satoshi Inoue

Oh I'm sorry. It seems to be a defect only for me. I use Default Folder X, but once I exclude Luminar from this, I check the operation. Then option button was displayed on Luminar's dialog. I put Lumianr back into operation with Default Folder X again. Since then I have been able to set multiple output export setting.

Helena Carter

Great to hear that it worked!

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Please sign in to leave a comment.