Very Frustrating

Answered

Comments

3 comments

• Official comment
    Kate Williams

Hi Robert,

We truly appreciate your desire to make Luminar better. I do feel your frustration and realize that you'd like to get this feature as soon as possible.

Please note that it's already on our to-do list, and it will be implemented in the future. Our latest updates were focused on stability and performance of the app, but we will be more than happy to release the rest of the crucial features suggested by our artists with time. Thank you for your ongoing patience and cooperation! 

Comment actions Permalink
    Thomas Steffen

I also want to have the possibility to search photos on a map, because it saves so much time. I have thousands of photos in my library. I often don't know when i took a photo, but i know where. So i could find them very fast with the help of an map, showing my photos on it. Every competitor (Lightroom, acdsee, ...) already has it.

Margaret Bright

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for letting us know that this feature is important for your workflow! We appreciate each and every feedback as it gives us the ability to learn, which features are most needed by our artists.

Please note that it is one of the features that we plan to implement in one of the future updates. You can always check what we are planning for the new updates on our roadmap here: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap

Post is closed for comments.