Comments

9 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Tadeáš,

At the moment, we are yet to implement the slideshow tool in Luminar, but this is a great feature request. I totally see why you'd like to have this feature and I'll make sure to forward it to the team in charge for further consideration. 

We have great plans for video support as well, so please stay tuned. 

Comment actions Permalink
    barry chopping

I would second that request.  A slideshow function is a must.

Tadeáš Hanigal

Hello Kateryna, 

please, is there a slideshow in luminar 4? I have seen several videos, there was not mentioned. I asked you to suggest it to your engineers. It is very important tool for me and a lot of people. I believe, that it will be in final version luminar 4 - that was the reason why I ordered it - because you assured me, that there will be this tool.... please let me know some information concerning slideshow in new luminar 4...

Tadeas

Kate Williams

Hi Tadeáš,

At the moment, I'm afraid there's no precise timeline for this feature implementation. It will definitely be missing in the initial Luminar 4. 

Right now, we have a crystalized vision of what Luminar 4 should have, however, we do like to receive the feedback from our artists and review it. Therefore, our team will discuss creating this feature and if there's any positive news with regard to it, we'll let you know. 

I recommend you to try Luminar 4 once it's released - I'm sure that you'll enjoy it's improved photo editing workflow. 

In case you find that it does not meet your needs, you will be able to request a refund within 30 days after the launch. 

Tadeáš Hanigal

Hello, 

I am so sorry... I am looking forward to new luminar. I believe, that it will be good photo editor, but there should be a tool that enable you to see the result of your edition. Please - send this request to all your engineers and managers. I do not ask for complicated slideshow, but just simple slideshow. I want to show my people the result of my work in editing of photos in luminar. I do not want to transfer it to another soft a make there slideshow. Please, fix this imperfection of luminar 4.

Have a nice day.

Th

Anastasia Davis

Hi Tadeáš,

As my colleague mentioned, we have forwarded your comments to our developers. Thanks for taking the time sharing your feedback.

David Moore

Hi Tadeas,

I've recently migrated from Lightroom to Luminar4.  I also would like to have the ability to run a slide show from within Luminar.  It is very useful in determining if you are telling the story you want from your album before publishing.

Pierre Tassé

I have been using Luminar for a while and I echo the comments...I would like to be able to do slideshows with my photos. Right now I have to process using Luminar and use a third part tool importing to create something that should be done in Luminar.

nicolas ganz

Just finished sorting out and editing 10k pictures from a year-long journey so i can show them to my family. Never even bothered checking if there is a possibility to make a slideshow till now for the same reason you don't go checking if a new car has brakes: IT IS A BASIC FEATURE! How can it be that a DAM with a name that suggests it being the fourth generation does not have this! I mean I could live with the constant crashes while editing, the messy library system and the inability to move around the library itself. I don't get why these things don't get sorted out either, but this? What do you Skylum people expect us to do with our pictures after editing? Print them, or what...?

So one year after "forwarding it to the developers", where do these guys stand on the topic? Is that coming anytime soon, or do i have to start searching for a new DAM yet again?

Please sign in to leave a comment.