HOW MANY OF US WINDOWS USERS !!!!

Comments

13 comments

Michael Pegg

Just downloaded and installed Luminar 3.1.  Works fine. No crashes. Very pleased with program after nearly 4 weeks.

Using Windows 10 1903, Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop i5 8250 with 8gb ram and Samsung M2 SSD

Comment actions Permalink
    David Fleetwood

I've been using it successfully for several months now.  Also Windows 10 1903 on a custom built Ryzen 2700X with 32GB of RAM and a Samsung M2 960 SSD.

Great product, hope CR3 support comes soon though.

Bryan Phillips

I am using the most recent version of Luminar ( I updated last week ) on Windows 10. The only problem I have is when running a batch of photos and Luminar will crash after processing 50 or so images. I am working with support on this issue.  I can restart Luminar and process more images. I keep doing this until complete.

I also have Photolemur and Aurora HDR 2019. Neither of these crash while processing even a few hundred images in batch.

Jean-Christophe Dichant

What is an issue ?

I use Luminar on a daily basis, latest release, works fine.

The software is still slower than Lightroom but works. My W10 computer has 3 years, SSD and 16Gb, à minimal configuration which allows me to use it.

Kate Williams

Hi Marykenny, 

If you haven't yet - please get in touch with our support team at https://skylum.com/support , and we will be pleased to look into it for you. If you've already been in touch with my colleagues, please, do not hesitate to drop a follow-up message, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

@Jean-Christophe, @Bryan, @David, @Michael - thank you very much for your feedback! 

Duc Vu Anh

Luminar running slow on my surface pro 4 with 8Gb ram, and quite usable on a desktop of 16gb ram. You don't need to invest into a high end VGA card, Intel buildin works just fine and less trouble with driver. Good CPU with more threads and plenty of RAM will help. SSD is better than HDD but i do not see any different between SATA and NVme. Hope that help

emiliano cavolina

At the moment I don't use it, for me it's incomplete (see keyword ..), I use luminar flex with lightroom

Sherry Craft

I have been unable to use it since the latest update.

Dmytro B.

Hi Sherry, please contact our support team via https://skylum.com/support, we'll do our best to help you. A new update is going to be released quite soon too, so it might also make sense to wait a little bit if nothing helps.

Alex Young

I've been using Luminar 3 without any major problems for several months now - Win10 v.1809. I will say further that I prefer Luminar Flex as I can save my processed raw files as .lmnr files. I find that Luminar3 files grow quite rapidly - even the files that I remove from quick edit are not removed from the Luminar Catalog, unfortunately. Perhaps this will be fixed in future upgrades?

I like Luminar. It seldom hangs and when it does, it is because I've become impatient and/or distracted and have clicked on commands too soon.

cheers,

Alex

Anna Veres

Hi Alex,

The images from Quick Edits are not initially added to Luminar 3 Catalog. 

Please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support so we could investigate the issue in a more scrupulous way. 

Alex Young

Hi Anna,

Wish=Command...contacted.

Thx

Marykenny Creel

I’m glad there’s some out there that doesn’t have any issues or barely any so there’s still hope for Windows people.

Please sign in to leave a comment.