automatic lens correction

Answered

Comments

11 comments

Adam Mercier

I also would like an option for this, just a checkbox in the upper menus somewhere to "auto apply lens correction, chromatic aberration, defringe" each separate. perhaps under the "image" menu on the top either add a new menu for lens correction, or add it to adjustments.

or alternatively have them CHECKED by default any make us uncheck them if for some reason we do NOT want them on (I would think this would be a much smaller group)

Comment actions Permalink
    Adam Woodhouse

Having these options along with an easy way to apply and save as a preset setting the perspective correction would be great.  As it stands now I find editing architectural photography painfully slow in Luminar and thus do not use it for that subject.

Kirk Osborn

Thanks for your suggestions. I have passed them on to our tech team for further consideration.

Franco Furger

you know, this same issue has been raised here more than a year ago...

Peter Fizgal

When you right click in the library view (or the image filmstrip on the left), you can copy adjustments, and paste them to one or more images.

I have noticed that this does apply the lens corrections.

I agree it would be nice to be able to save the setting in a preset, but this is a workaround.

@Adam : I also agree that perspective correction is a bit basic at the moment, and this is a feature I use a lot in my images, but this topic was about lens correction, not perspective correction. Setting up perspective correction in a preset would be impossible as every image needs different parameters. Still, better perspective controls would be welcome.

Franco Furger

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I'll give it a try.

-Franco

Simon Hatfield

I too would like the ability to make Auto Distortion Corrections default to always on

azeem nizam

How is it possible that this STILL isn't a default preference check? 

Gnkfy, what is your position?

Gnkfy

I'm just some guy whose username is the same as the software. Don't ask me.

azeem nizam

That's unfortunate.  Skylum , what is your take?  Is this ever going to be fixed?   

Anastasia Davis

Gnkfy Please change your username in order to avoid future confusion.

Guys, thanks for all your comments. Once again, our developers are aware of this request. Nevertheless, there is no ETA and changes of the behavior in the near updates. 

Post is closed for comments.