Luminar 3 doesent start after last update in July 2019

Comments

2 comments

Nadarajah Thirugnanasothy

Thank you Frank for informing your situation.

Hope Skylum fix this and other problems with windows version soon and bring the Windows version as good as the Mac version.

I have asked Skylum so many times to produce a bug report and publish it. So far no luck. Not sure why they are so reluctant to do that. I have worked with so many applications. When we receive an application we used to receive a bug report as well. Then it is kept updated and customers were informed of the status and priority given to which bug for fixing and time scale etc. 

At the moment Skylum priority is with Mac version . 

Comment actions Permalink
    Helena Carter

Hi Frank,

Try reinstalling Luminar. Follow the steps below:

Uninstall Luminar.

How to uninstall an app on Windows 10 (click this text to open link).

Clear your registry:

• Visit https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download?pc
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the table and click Download from CCleaner.com in the first column.
    • Once the download has finished, launch the file and install CCleaner on your computer.
    • Launch CCleaner.
    • Click Registry on the left.
    • Click Scan for Issues in the lower left. Wait for the scan to finish.
    • After the scan has finished, click Fix Selected Issues in the lower right.
    • Close CCleaner.

Reboot your PC.

Download the latest version of Luminar from this link: https://luminar3.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/win/Luminar_3_Release.msi

Once the installer has finished downloading, locate it in your Downloads folder (or wherever you chose to save it), right-click the file, and click Run As Administrator. A prompt might appear asking you whether you wish to confirm your action, click Yes and wait for the installer to load. Then, follow the instructions on screen.

I hope this helps.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.