Relive your best memories with Luminar 3.1.2

Comments

39 comments

kaushik biswas

Hi Anastasia,Team,

Am sorry I made a mistake, the filter on ratings is present and i see it only when the grid view i.e. choosing "six boxes" icon rather than the "single big box" . This seems to be a unfriendly distinction between the views from an usability point of view.

Please forward to the design team.

Thanks for the prompt response!

Comment actions Permalink
    Terry Rogers

Hi Kaushik! Thank you for your feedback very much. We will forward it to our developers so they can consider your idea for our future releases.

sofia jerry

Hi, I also use this technique which is mention in above but still memory leak and also shows an error Epson scanner communication error, I really have an idea why it happened so I want a proper solution how to remove this error.

Kirk Osborn

Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Noah Smith

Scrolling in single image view certainly is faster!

It would just be nice if scrolling in the main gallery view was fast too (particularly with precision touchpads like on a Surface Book).

Perhaps the scrolling could have its own process?

Gary Phoo

Like most people with negative comments on this thread, I have not experienced any obvious performance improvement in the software. Adjustments made during editing sometime take an unreasonable amount of time (several seconds) to be generated in preview; I have tried a few other software (Affinity Photo, RawTherapee, ACDSee Photo Studio etc.) and they all performed better than Luminar. I really like how Luminar makes the editing process intuitive and easy, but performance issues just prevent me from recommending it to anyone. I also noticed the defringing and chromatic aberration tools in Luminar to be subpar when compared to some other software.

I really hope that the development team put more focus on improving the software performance because it really determines the overall user experience for me, and I believe, many other users too.

Chuck Perry

I've had no best memories with Luminar 3.1.2 because it won't install.  Even if it did, it was broken before the update.

Kirk Osborn

Hi Gary.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

We are constantly improving our apps and getting positive feedback from our customers. We are sorry to hear that you have such unsatisfying experience using Luminar.

We'll make sure our apps only get better.

michael durkin

Please note that we didn't remove that functionality.

Surely, should'nt that read NON ''functionality.' ?

What does that  word actually mean?

Please sign in to leave a comment.