Switching to iPad Pro

Comments

17 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Joseph! We will definitely develop an iOS version, nevertheless not in the near future. Stay tuned!

Comment actions Permalink
    Anastasia Davis

@Dayo Fair enough, that's what our team is doing at the moment.
    Best regards,

Adam Woodhouse

Looking forward to an iOS version!  :)

Joseph Kritz

Well I just made the switch. I got an IPad Pro and unfortunately had to give up Lumina and go with Affinity pro and Lightroom for photo edits. I would love to use Luminary’s seeing that it is a superior editing program but obviously lacks the now a days important mobile version. Please develop your awesome program to a mobile version soon. I hated to give up Luminar but had no choice.

Craig Washington

I am wishing for an ipad pro version. As i like to travel and having to bring my laptop just for Luminar is a pain sometimes. I love luminar but have to use affinity photo. I think skylum is losing out on lot of business because of not having an ipad version.

Al Gallia

Waiting to hear when the iPad Pro app is available. 

Joseph Kritz

Me too, still waiting. I am using other apps right now and will definitely switch to luminar once or if it is available. Not many use the pc or Mac versions as much any more, especially since everything is steadily changing to mobile applications.

Ross Collins

Perhaps in Luminar 5.  I can't imagine this has high priority at present.

Muthir Kharusi

I am pretty exclusive on iPad Pro, I know a full version of photoshop is coming to the iPad Pro so hoping Luminar is also coming soon

Anastasia Davis

Hi Muthir! As we mentioned, we will consider it in the future. Still, no ETA.

Nick Sinnott

Anastasia, just want to chime in and give support for a mobile version of Luminar.  Thank you.

Colin Grant

Wasting your breath Guys. They need to get Luminar up to an acceptable standard first. All you can do is move on as you have with the underlying platform.

Sterling Williams

I just wanted to chime in, any chance Luminar 4 might be able to be used on iPad Pro? #NEXTLEVEL program indeed!!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Sterling,

At the moment we are focused on our software for MacOS and Windows, but we know that mobile apps are important to our users so we are considering this for future development.

Sterling Williams

Yes I can’t even imagine all that you are already doing there Angela w SO many groundbreaking features so thanks for replying and BEST all ways forward!! Curious is there a release date yet for iOS Luminar 4? 🙌🏻⚡️💪🏻💻💥👏🏻💯

Anastasia Davis

Hi Sterling! Thanks for your kind words.
    I am afraid there is no ETA for that yet.

Simon-Paul Dominati

Wonderful Luminar 4.
    Expecting ASAP for IPad Pro. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.