Skylum/Luminar's absolutely lousy customer service

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Spencer Pieters

Hi Mike,

I switched to a new MacBook Pro last week. I registered myself on the Skylum website using the mail address with which I bought both Luminar and Aurora. After registration the Skylum website showed the keys for both Luminar and Aurora. I used those keys to unlock the software on my new MacBook Pro.

Hope this helps,

Spencer

Comment actions Permalink
    Mike Ammann

Hi, Spencer. Thanks for the response. I finally got my issue resolved. After following all of Luminar’s suggestions, over a period of about six days, I was able to activate Luminar 3 on my new
    MacBook Pro. Based on my experience, I think Skylum needs to redesign the process for downloading and activating a new Luminar when someone buys a new computer.

Glad your experience was easier than mine. But I think they can improve the process.

Dmytro S.

Hi Mike, we'll do our best to improve our customer service. In case you still have any problems, please let us know.

David White

Very disappointed with the service. Have bought this product have an invoice number and now it says my trial is over after using it for one year ? Can’t seem to find any help. Sent two emails .  The add says 24 /7 help. But I can’t get help because it says I haven’t paid ? 

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello David White,

Sorry to hear about your negative impression. Please, note that due to recent Luminar AI released we received high number of inquiries, so it takes longer to respond. I want to assure you that we will definitely get back to you help and with the issue you encountered. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.