Problems with Luminar 3.1.1 Update

Comments

10 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry that the update didn't go smoothly for you! Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll provide you with the alternate installer link.

Comment actions Permalink
    Harry Conte

Already did, thanks Angela.  All set now.  Question is; why do I have to go through this with every install and/or upgrade.  No one at Skylum seems to have an answer.  Other than that I think it's a great program.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Harry,

Glad to hear you're up and running. As to why this happens, I personally am not sure. There is so much variety in the hardware/software configurations of Windows computers that there is likely a conflict somewhere that we have yet to pinpoint. Please keep us informed when/if you run into issues and we'll continue to research the cause.

Chris Hughes

Since updating to 3.1.1, I am experiencing more crashes (hardly any before), slower export of modified image, and occasional failure to export.

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

John Gillender

I've been having an issue trying to 'Save a Luminar Look'. It happened in version 3.1.0. and is still happening with 3.1.1.

I'm using a Mac.

I thought that the whole point of 'Saving a Luminar Look' was to drastically reduce the time wasted editing images individually when you want to apply a specific look to a series of images.

I've tried applying a couple of changes to one of the presets and have gone to 'Save Luminar Look', both via the  'Edit' drop down menu and via the small box at the bottom right of my screen.  Unfortunately all I get is the dreaded revolving beach ball and nothing happens, so I have to force a shut down of the program and restart.

Is there is fix on the way for this issue please?

I've sent the Console report to you as requested, in the hope that you can fathom out the problem, as its got me stumped, not to mention frustrated. Thanks.

Terry Rogers

Hi John! Our technical support found your email and replied to it. Please email them back if reinstalling the app helps sort out the issue.

Guenther Baierer

Seit der Umstellung von Luminar 2018 auf Luminar 3 gibt es bei jedem Update Probleme, jetzt auch wieder beim Update 3.1.1. Jedesmal  Kontakt mit dem Support, immer die gleichen Fragen und Antworten, bis letztendlich ein Alternativ-Link zum Download angeboten wird. Warum ist dies nicht generell möglich bzw. warum gibt es jedesmal das gleiche Problem?

In der Zwischenzeit habe ich im Forum unter : "New Luminar 3.1.1 update brings usability and speed improvements" einen Programm-Link gefunden. Programm neu installiert, jetzt funktioniert das neue Update. Einfach nur ärgerlich.

Rudolf Langer

Seit dem der Update auf 3.1,1 bei 1% eingeschlafen ist, ist Luminar 3 nicht mehr da, die Installation kann nicht neu gestartet werden (wo?, wie?). Also schlechter kann die Situation nicht sein.

Wie komme ich baldmöglichst wieder zu Luminar?

Danke für baldige Unterstützung.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Rudolf,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we will be happy to help you get back up and running.

Please sign in to leave a comment.