Luminar 3 - when will there be a stabile version?????????????!!!!!!!!!

Comments

3 comments

Kirk Osborn

Try the following solutions:

1. Make sure Luminar is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Rename the Luminar Catalog folder. Choose any name you like.
    4. Start Luminar. Click File > Catalog > Open > navigate inside the folder you renamed in Step 3 > double-click Luminar Catalog.luminar file.

If the 4 steps above don't help:

1. Make sure Luminar is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Rename the Luminar Catalog folder. Choose any name you like.
    4. Open Finder.
    5. Navigate to Applications > Utilities.
    6. Launch Terminal.
    7. Paste the following string into the Terminal window: defaults delete com.macphun.luminar3
    8. Press Enter on your keyboard.
    9. Close Terminal.
    10. Launch Luminar. It will ask you to complete the initial setup. Go through the initial setup. Leave the location of the catalog at the default (in Pictures folder).
    Comment actions Permalink
    Konstantin Latsunas

Thx

I tried your solutions and the the first did not work

the second solutions seems to work and the first start was really quick - as it should be..... but then I closed Luminar and started it again ..... and the update of the library tooks 14 minutes !!!!!! and the update-bar always shows 0%

this is not acceptable!!!! And what ist more frustrating is, that it seems that a) skylum not care b) skylum is not able to fix this

the only reaction from skylum are sending me mails how to over me luminar???? and to ask me to recommend this software to my friends...

Angela Andrieux

Hi Konstantin,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having issues with the startup taking longer than expected. Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support so we can further investigate this issue. Thanks in advance.

Please sign in to leave a comment.