Why no Camera profiles?

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Marius, 

Please install Adobe DNG Converter and the profiles for your camera should appear. This app installs complementary software which allows Luminar to open camera profiles.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

Comment actions Permalink
    Sylvia Halpern

I am also having the same issue that no camera profiles show up. I just purchased Luminar 3 and installed the Adobe DNG Converter but that hasn't made any difference even after restarting Luminar. How do I get camera profiles to show up? Thanks!

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Sylvia, 

Please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support so we could investigate the issue in a more scrupulous way. 

Ivan Klarić

Hi,

I have the same problem, it would be nice to include camera profiles in next update.

Thank you.

Ivan.

Troy Tauzin

I am having this same problem. I continue to try to find a fix but all I find is “install Adobe dng” > does not fix > “contact us”.
    At some point you would think there would be a clear set of instruction on how to resolve this issue rather than having every person contact skylum and not posting the fix.

Austin Miller

Hi Troy. Could you please specify what camera you are using?

Troy Tauzin

Sure. The D7200 .NEF files work fine.
    The d90 with lensbaby lens .NEF files do not.
    The d90 with Nikon af lens .NEF work fine.
    So, recap, it appears luminar does not like the fact the there is no lens metadata.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Troy,

Luminar requires metadata in order to locate the profile. Lensbaby lenses, being fully manual, typically do not produce any lens metadata thus Luminar cannot locate a profile.

Please sign in to leave a comment.