How do I install canon print pro studio?

Comments

8 comments

Helena Carter

Hi Nik,

We don't support Print Pro Studio officially, however, we've heard that some users use it. Still, we can't guarantee that it will work normally, though we haven't tested it yet. I will pass your feedback to our developers so maybe the support of this program in a plugin mode will be added in one of the future updates.

Currently our apps work only with your OS's standard printing dialog.

You can access it via File > Print.

We do have a more advanced printing dialog in our backlog of requested features though.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with, and have a good day!

Comment actions Permalink
    Bob Reinhardt

So there is no way to actually print a photo?

Kirk Osborn

Luminar 3 uses your OS's printing dialog. For more advanced printing options I'd recommend exporting an image in TIFF from Luminar and using a third-party app that has advanced printing settings. However, we'll consider developing more advanced printing dialog for our apps in the future.

Matthew Sutton

Is there a third party app that you can recommend with advanced priniting settings. Thank you.

Michael Mansfield

Qimage Ultimate is brilliant.

David Moss

You need to support Canon Print Studio Pro NOW!

Frank Zelko

I have a canon Pixma Pro 100. I gave up Lightroom in favor of Luminar and even have preorder Luminar AI. But I am finding it very difficult to print specifics as I do not see where you support Canon Print Studio. When will this happen as it is an important part of my photograph presentations?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Frank,

Luminar doesn't have a direct connection to the Canon Print Studio, but if you export your image from Luminar, you can easily open it up in the Canon Print Studio for printing.

Please sign in to leave a comment.