Luminar 3 update not working

Comments

7 comments

Francesco Pireddu

Hi, I have the same problem, even after reinstalling Luminar 3 and following all the indications of the technical support the update of the gallery does not work and the program freezes.

Comment actions Permalink

I just uninstalled the program and retrieved the original one out of the trash. I did not try the update . Three times is enough for me to fool with it. I will use the old program. Good luck.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Everyone, 

Could you please contact us via http://www.skylum.com/support so we could assist you in a better way.

Francesco Pireddu

Hi Anna, yesterday I sent an email to technical support and I'm waiting for an answer. Anyway I tried all the proposed solutions without result.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Francesco, 

Please check your email including the Spam box, we have sent the response to you. 

Kathleen Petersen

I don't even know where to start.  Before the latest update, it was taking most of the day to upload, apparently, every photo I have ever taken in my entire life.  Every time I opened it, that is what would happen, and then I couldn't stop it.  Now when i open it, it gives me one photo.  That is all. I try to open others and it just won't happen.  

If I click on a folder, it acts like it opened it.  It has the name of the folder in the upper left, and the number of photos in the folder, but, still, just nada.  I go away and come back and nada.

It seems like it has gone from one extreme to the other.

I am running out of ideas here.

Terry Rogers

Hi Kathleen! Could you please contact us via https://skylum.com/support so we can help you better?

Please sign in to leave a comment.