watermark

Comments

8 comments

Egidio Leitao

José,

This has been something that I wish the folks at Skylum would have fixed a long time ago. I recall people in the Facebook group asking about it, but to this day, there is not a simple solution. In one of the threads in the Facebook group, the following link was provided. As you can see, it's absurd that one needs to go through all of that to add a watermark. Anyway, here's the link:

http://thedigitalstory.com/2018/04/how-to-add-a-watermark-in-luminar.html

I personally prefer using another app for that. You can easily add watermarks in Lightroom, or my preferred app: PhotoScape X.

Egídio

Comment actions Permalink
    Egidio Leitao

José,

Here's another way, directly from the Skylum web site:

https://skylum.com/luminar/user-guides/chapter-16-adding-a-watermark-or-logo

I'm also facing the same "watermark" issue. Thanks for the one solution.

I haven't succeeded with the solution in Skylum web site because I haven't found "Texture Mapping" option referenced in step 3.

3. To scale the texture, right-click on its thumbnail and choose Texture Mapping.

Where is that or is that missing in windows version?

Is there somewhere video tutorial for Luminar 3 for windows?

I've only found some tips and advices, but not whole tutorial.

Angela Andrieux

Hi - It looks like you discovered a typo in our User Guide. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Where it says Texture Mapping it should actually say Image Mapping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'll let our team know that this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Egidio Leitao

Angela,

Does Skylum really have an easy solution for this issue? Please give users a concrete date to have this implemented. It's been requested for at least two years, and all we get is this convoluted way of adding a watermark. It appears to be something simple for a company that does simplify photo editing. Other photo editing apps have that built in. It would be great not having to depend on those apps for watermarking.

Regards,

Egídio

Anastasia Davis

Hi Egidio! I do understand how useful this feature would be. I will pass your feedback to our developers. 

Jeff Martinelli

It doesn't even show them adding this in their roadmap.  Hopefully if enough people ask for it they will add this feature.  

Egidio Leitao

Oh, Jeff, that is not good news. This feature has been mentioned a number of times in the Facebook page for at least 2 years. If it's still not in the software or road map, we are left with no choice. :(  Every time I have mentioned, the usual response is the same about mentioning it to the developers.

Please sign in to leave a comment.