"view" rendering in edit mode ?

Comments

4 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Sebastien! we are constantly working on the performance improvements. We will do our best for the next updates.

How many images are there in your catalog? You can try creating a smaller catalog: in the top bar menu choose File > Catalog > New

Comment actions Permalink
    Sébastien ESTRADE

Hi, thanks for your answer.

In fact it doesn't depend on the number of photos in my catalog. It's the same with only one photo in the catalog (i have tested)

If i go back and forth between grid mode and develop mode, Luminar takes lots of seconds to give access to adjustments (contrast, accent AI ...). I have to wait, doing nothing, for each image to load and have access to filters.

5-10second for each image is too long. If i have to adjust 600 photos individualy, i will have to wait a looooot of time.

Hope this will be fixed in a near update. I've read that you improved this on mac ( https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360043296171-Force-render-of-previews-for-all-images )

On Windows it will be an enormous improvement too.

(My PC : Dell XPS 15, i7 7700hq 16Go Ram)

Anastasia Davis

Thanks for the reply. Indeed, we are working on the improvements for the next updates. And we will do our best so you are satisfied with the performance of the app to the fullest in the future.
    Have a great day!

Sébastien ESTRADE

Thanks you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.