Luminar 3 3.0.2 ( 2186 )

Comments

5 comments

James Thomson

Thomas, I think I'm currently on 3 3.0.2. When I go into L3 Help>Check for updates I get a message saying "Luminar 3 3.0.2(2186) is currently the newest version version available". But, 3.1 is being rolled out with improved AI etc.?

Is it just me? How can 3.1 be a new update if I'm already on 3 3.0.2?

Comment actions Permalink
    Kjetil Roe

and how do we get the version with Accent AI 2.0 and more? Like message above, l think it must be a typo in the version numbering. In the help section, about, I have 3.0.2.2186. After checking for updates I get the message I have the latest 3.3.0.2 (2186) (without any updating). I really appreaciate your efforts to bring us new functions and technology. Thanks.

Roy Blackwell

Current version is Luminar 3 v3.0.2.2186.  Version 3.1.0.2942 of Luminar 3 is rolling out right now. It is a staged roll-out and within about 48 hours or less everyone should be able to download and install it. Depending on which country you live in, you may be able to download it already.

James Thomson

Strange, I received this email at 19:39 but can't see it.

"The post Luminar 3 3.0.2 ( 2186 ) has a new comment.

Roy Blackwell

Current version is Luminar 3 v3.0.2.2186.  Version 3.1.0.2942 of Luminar 3 is rolling out right now. It is a staged roll-out and within about 48 hours or less everyone should be able to download and install it.

View the comment"

So, Roy is saying when we get the new update and check for updates we'll be told we're on 3 3.1,

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

Luminar 3.1 is currently being released as a soft launch in specific countries (more on that here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360041569911-What-is-a-soft-launch-) We'll be rolling out Luminar 3.1 with the Accent AI 2.0 filter worldwide very soon.

Please sign in to leave a comment.