luminar 3 & luminar flex not loading.

Comments

3 comments

Kirk Osborn

Manually installing Luminar as a plugin for Lightroom should help. Here's how to do this:

• Make sure Luminar and Lightroom are closed.
    • Download the plugin file from here (click Download in the upper right)
    • Right-click the .zip you've downloaded > click Extract All. When prompted to specify the destination for the extracted file, click Browse. Paste the following path into the address bar in the top of the window that opens: %appdata%\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules

Here's how it should look like: 

• Click Select Folder and then click Extract.

Access Luminar Flex from Adobe Lightroom in the following way:

• Right-click on the image > Export > Export to Luminar Flex > You have an option to Open Source Files or, if you've made any changes in Lightroom that you'd like to transfer over to Luminar Flex, you can also choose Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

After applying adjustments in Luminar Flex your photo should appear in Lightroom's Catalog > All Photographs. 

Let me know if any further assistance is needed.

Comment actions Permalink
    Franci Carlsson

Just found out about L Flex. Followed your instructions & it is listed after I hit export. Lroom says it is transferring to Luminar but it doesn't open  Luminar. I've been using Lum 3 and it works fine. what step did I miss?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Franci,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so we can investigate this. Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.