issues with Windows 10 version of Luminar 3

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Mark,

Our support team usually replies within 24 hours but in high traffic times it can take a bit longer. Please know that one of our techs will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

You can also email support@skylum.com and request an update on your support ticket.

Comment actions Permalink
    John Fleetwood

I have the same issue. Just updated and it worked to start with, then doesn't display images in edit window or allow batch processing.

Kate Williams

Hi John,

As for no image in the edit window:

Try fully reinstalling drivers for all graphics cards on your system.

Make sure to fully uninstall your current graphics drivers before proceeding. How to uninstall drivers (click this text to open link). You'll need to do this for all devices under Display Adaptors on your system:

Download and install drivers from the manufacturer's website:

After you have updated your graphics card drivers, make sure to set your discrete graphics card to run Luminar by default (usually this concerns laptops). Refer to your graphics card's manufacturer's website if you need help with that.

If you still experience the issues after this, please, get in touch with us via https://skylum.com/support and we will look into it. Please make sure to paste the link to this thread in your message. 

kenny creel

Hello I’m new to Skylum I purchase the program last night I’ve had about five crashes within 2 hours of editing. I see that you suggested to uninstall your graphics driver witch I did. Now this might be a silly question however I only uninstalled my GeForce driver then reinstalled it. Do I have to uninstall my other graphics card also. Or just my high performance GeForce card thank you.

Terry Rogers

Hi Marykenny! Please contact us through https://skylum.com/support so we can better assist you. In any case, please don't uninstall your integrated graphics card for now before contacting us as your software crashes may be caused by another reason.

Please sign in to leave a comment.