Problem with some activation softwares: Luminar 2018 - 3.1 - Flex

Comments

11 comments

Paul Wolfe

I get the same thing as you Pierre except mine reads 3 out of 5 activations. I have all 3 Luminar’s installed. I think what it is, is that they all share the same activation code as the original Luminar we bought, so that activation code can only be used 5 times. That’s also why they all have the same date as well.

Comment actions Permalink
    Terry Rogers

Hi Pierre and Paul,

You can always reset your licenses count in your Skylum account by yourself, or you may just contact us via https://skylum.com/support as well and we will reset your licenses for you on our end.

Pierre Alarie

Thank you for your support ! I appreciate. I think you are right Paul Wolfe for the reason you explain. Thani you Terry Rogers for reset licences count in my Skylum account. I will try that. 

Mike Mattix

I saw the reset licenses deal but assumed that would deactivate my installations.  I have two machines and have Luminar 3, Luminar 2018, and Flex installed (or trying) on both.  It kind of exceeds the 5 installs...

Mike

Mike Mattix

I reset the licenses like you recommended and now there is a 'Buy' button at the top of my Luminar 3 application.  So it did as I feared invalidated the licenses.  Will they expire in 14 days now and we will be back into the same issue?

Mike

Terry Rogers

Hi Mike! Your license key is permanent and cannot expire. I just tried resetting my license at My Software and the number indeed reduced to 0. Actually, Luminar 3 should not be prompting you to enter the code again, however, once it opens after the licences count has been reset to 0, it will go back to its original value in your Skylum-Account. Please do contact us via https://skylum.com/support if there is any issue so we can check your licenses on our end. Thank you!

Mike Mattix

Terry,

Thanks!  The 'Buy' button at the top left hand corner of the window can be ignored by me.  I will just be a bit upset if it tells me the software cannot be used in a couple of weeks...

Mike

Jasmin Yeow

Hi Terry,

I have the same problem like Mike. Can you pls advise me where can I key-in my licence key after I reset all my licence keys for Luminar 3. 

I look forward to your advice. Thank you

Helga Rowles

Hi Jasmin, could you please restart Luminar? 

Jasmin Yeow

Thank you, Helga and my problem has solved. Thanks again

Maryna Skylum

Hi Jasmin,

Great to hear everything is fine now!

Please sign in to leave a comment.