luminar 3.1 Win 10 which does not work yet

Comments

6 comments

Steve Skinner

I can confirm all of these things on Windows 10 too. 

Time spent in Luminar is entirely a waste of time until edits you make are actually preserved. The issue of camera profile and white balance settings not being saved is an old issue. I have a hard time understanding how Skylum isn't having these same issues in their own internal testing. Maybe this is just what happens when you try and make something that was originally designed for a Mac work on a PC. Well, anyway, Luminar remains useless software for me. 

In addition to the things Lutz pointed out, version 3.1 still crashes almost half the time I try and start it up, is still way slower to use than Lightroom. 

Maybe Skylum should hire professional software developers, and assign the interns they've had working on it to something else. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Steve and Lutz, 

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience. 

We will do our best to fix these issues in the upcoming updates. 

Please try to divide the images into a few smaller catalogs via File > Catalog > New and check how it works for you. 

If we can further clarify please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support  and we'll be happy to help.

Barry Kwok

yes. camera profile cannot be saved too, it's very annoying

Peter Holka

Hi Anna,

We are hearing this too long.. Several updates were released but these essential functions were not fixed ... 

Too many users are getting tired of getting update by update is release with the same bugs.

Steve Skinner

"Please try to divide the images into a few smaller catalogs via File > Catalog > New and check how it works for you."

Instead of spoon feeding your software so it doesn't break, I think I'll just stick with what works. 

Lutz Lange

Actually, it is a pity about the program, when developed so halfheartedly. Especially the neglect of Windows users. I hope Skylum finally recognizes this and turns it off. The discussion is not just since yesterday. So Skylum fresh to work, spit in the hands and to work. we are still with you!

Please sign in to leave a comment.