Luminar 3.1.0 update

Comments

5 comments

Richard Huggins

I got ON1 at their last introductory offer. Haven't looked back. Still  prefer Aurora to their HDR but otherwise...

Comment actions Permalink
    Ronald Skinner

I switched to ON1 in March, love it works great and has all the features Luminar should have by now. Always loved the Luminar Editor and recommended it to a lot of people, but the Libraries need work, moved on to ON1 great program and a new free update is coming in May

Jerry Hall

I am in the midst of an ON1 trial.  Agree on its outstanding library, integration with cloud folders, and generally richer and well rounded features including print module, text, focus stacking, decent HDR.  But nothing is perfect, panning, painting, masking, slider control is slow and pointer lags behind the display.  Poor noise reduction but very nice raw engine and lens corrections. Their forum reflects these concerns, but nothing like the concerns on this forum.  Concerns also about similar development style to Skylum ie. features first, bugs much later.  Also missing some nice Luminar editing features such as Vignette centering and edit history.  

We are all on the search for a cheap, bug free, fast, full featured, easy single post processing program.  It will be a while, but ON1 has a very good start.  Like they say: cheap, fast, good.  Pick two.

Ronald Skinner

Jerry, you can center the vignette in ON1 and also control the vignette using the masking bug.  They are adding edit history, dual monitors, more keyword functions and much more in their free mid may update

Jerry Hall

Ronald, I see the centering now.  Impressive set of controls, almost too much.  But it does the job well.  Thanks.

Please sign in to leave a comment.