Luminar 3.1 hangs when updating catalog and Magic Mouse issue still there

Comments

5 comments

Kirk Osborn

Try the following solutions:

1. Make sure Luminar is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Rename the Luminar Catalog folder. Choose any name you like.
    4. Start Luminar. Click File > Catalog > Open > navigate inside the folder you renamed in Step 3 > double-click Luminar Catalog.catalog file.

If the 4 steps above don't help:

1. Make sure Luminar is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Rename the Luminar Catalog folder. Choose any name you like.
    4. Open Finder.
    5. Navigate to Applications > Utilities.
    6. Launch Terminal.
    7. Paste the following string into the Terminal window: defaults delete com.macphun.luminar3
    8. Press Enter on your keyboard.
    9. Close Terminal.
    10. Launch Luminar. It will ask you to complete the initial setup. Go through the initial setup. Leave the location of the catalog at the default (in Pictures folder).
    Comment actions Permalink
    Jayne Hill

Same problem.  New user, installed 3.1 today.  Desperate for an alternative to LR.

Magic Mouse sensitivity is insane - jumps all over the bloomin' place.  Thought it was me until I found this community . . . any likelihood of a fix please before my "60 day money back promise" ?

Ronald Skinner

Yeah I can't even use Luminar3 to edit, I barely touch the mouse and another photo pops up, a lot of people complained about this and nothing was done to fix it.  I really like the Luminar editor it's a shame they can't get the Library to work well, I moved to ON1 Photo Raw software.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Ronald! I am sorry about that. We are working on a fix, it will be out in the next updates. We have had some task with higher priority for this one.

Martin Syrovátka

I have the same problem with 0% updating gallery after the update to 3.1.

I have done the procedure using the initial setup and the situation is the same after I load the gallery using the File - Open.

What should I do now?

Thanks

Please sign in to leave a comment.