Hi I just tried your Luminar 3 under trial license. It’s an exceptionally good product. The features, the neat layout everything is good. But the problem is the stability. A chair with two legs would be more stable than it. I can’t believe you released it to the public. It crashes very often and fails to launch even quick edit sometimes. All the filters work fine IF you somehow manage to load the image.
I was planning to switch to Luminar but the stability issues are too serious to ignore. I know I’m not the only person to complain about it here. But my request to you is to not hurry things. Fixing the issues sometimes takes time because a patch often triggers exceptions in other areas of code. I totally understand the situation. Take your time and fix this. I’m willing to wait till your next true stable release. But make sure that you come up with an update that fixes all issues. Some minor patchwork might not cut it. Please don’t make us regret the decision to wait like you just did. I’m moving to Lightroom for now. I’ll be happy to purchase the stable Luminar when you release it. Wishing you good luck.
Please sign in to leave a comment.