Luminar is a good developer program RAW, I've always used Ligthroom but I've been with Luminar for three months and I think it has nothing to envy, in fact there are many functions that make them much better than Adobe, for example the focus and sharpness, the recovery of lights and shadows, etc., but there are still many things that Luminar 3 needs to be comparable to Ligthroom, even overcome it. For example:
* Upload photos internally to social networks (Flickr, Facebook, etc).
* Improve the selection of objects
* Put watermark internally
* Optimize cloning mode, undo step by step
* Level to level the photographs
* Correction of automatic perspective and with guides
Please sign in to leave a comment.