New PC: External HDD holds all the pictures, cannot point to folders.

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Federico,

Please reach us at https://skylum.com/support with a link to this thread and we'll be glad to assist you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Emanuele,

Please email us at support@skylum.com with a link to this thread and the full path to the folder(s) that appear as having zero photos in Luminar. Follow these steps to get the full path:

1. In Windows, find the folder that doesn't display correctly in Luminar.
    2. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard > right-click the folder > click Copy as path.
    3. Paste the path from the clipboard (CTRL+V on your keyboard) into your email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Federico Lazzari

I have a similar problem. I point to my external HDD folders, and no pictures show up. Immediately the folder is greyed out with the "Alarm" icon next to it - just as if the HDD was not connected. The pictures never show up. 

I understand Luminar can  work with both external and internal discs within the same catalog. 

Is this my particular problem, a known issue of L3 or a feature not supported in Luminar 3?

A quick response would be appreciated, since this has stopped my work cold!

Best, 

Federico

Federico Lazzari

Thank you Angela. I sent a support request yesterday, though I did not include a link to this thread.

Looking forward to uncovering my problem!

Please sign in to leave a comment.