Comments

4 comments

Roy Blackwell

It would be my guess that anything added to Luminar 3 that is not associated with the functioning of the Library, will also show up in Luminar Flex. In this case, that would include Accent AI 2.0.

Comment actions Permalink
    michael durkin

I’m with Tom Pickering on this:

With the shock release of Luminar Flex it seems that the Skylum ‘Team’ have split into two fractions: those who are determined to push forward - at whatever cost, their determination to accommodate the few squawkings, (perhaps from rival outfits?), demands that in order to survive, Luminar MUST HAVE a dam to survive – quite forgetting that the vast majority of Luminar users loved it as it was and felt no need for yet another DAM nonsense stickon thank you.

I think it boils down to this: L3 is  a complete disaster and the only thing preventing the company simply admitting this – and thus regaining their credence s an ethical company we can all support is for them to simply admit it as such. To part company with the middle-aged egos that seem to have staked proof of their virility on pushing this crap disaster even further -  or to fall back on those that have had the simple good sense to rush out ‘Flex’ as a lifeboat to Luminar which actually works with NO NEED for the hapless user to send countless weary emails to a clueless ‘Support’.

Tom Pickering

Roy -

Unless you work for Skylum, there's nothing to indicate they'll do anything for Flex that they do for Luminar 3.  While Flex is, in essence, Luminar 3 without the Library, it doesn't follow that non-Library changes they make to Luminar 3 will be added at the same time to Flex.  As a PC user of the Luminar products since the first PC version back in 2017, my guess would be the opposite of yours.

Is anyone working at Skylum going to respond to this question?

Kirk Osborn

We are planning on equalizing editing features in both Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex.

Please sign in to leave a comment.