Luminar Plugin & Photo Mechanic 6 with Catalog

Comments

9 comments

Ronald Skinner

Yeah I just upgraded to PM6 today, great program, can't wait to see the catalog and Camerabits is doing it right  they are letting customers beta test the product before selling it.....

Starting on April 22, 2019 there will be a Limited Public Beta of Photo Mechanic Plus for owners of Photo Mechanic 6. Owners of Photo Mechanic 6 will be able to download and install Photo Mechanic Plus with the Catalog feature for no additional cost during the Limited Public Beta period. Participants will have access to a forum where feedback on usage, features, and performance of Photo Mechanic Plus will be encouraged,

Comment actions Permalink
    Kirk Osborn

Thanks for trying to make Luminar better.

I'll pass on your suggestion to our tech team for further consideration.

Michael Anderson

"Luminar Flex will be released at the end of March. It will be free for all Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3 users. It is also available for purchase for new customers."

So will Luminar Flex be release by EOD Sunday? 

Helena Carter

Hi Michael ,

Sorry for the confusion, Luminar Flex will be released this week.

Have a great day!

Colin Grant

Hi Helena, as today is Saturday here in the UK, which is the last day of this week, are we to conclude it will be released today/tonight? Or are you basing your statement on the week commencing on a Monday in which case tomorrow, Sunday, is the last day of the week? Sunday of course is also the last day of March which ties in with your original comment that the software will be released in March!

Michael Anderson

The quote above was from an email from Alex to customers.   It said Luminar Flex would be released by the end of March which is Sunday the 31st.

I happened to look at the Support section of My Account and look at what it said about Luminar Flex.   It says Flex will be out April 4.    So either Alex did not provide accurate information or the person you wrote/approved the Support section on Flex did not provide accurate information or.......this is one big April Fool's day joke.    Which is it?  

"The Luminar Flex plugin helps photographers and designers of all skill levels create better looking images in far less time. Thanks to its unique artificial intelligence and image aware filters, great images are easier than ever.

The Luminar Flex plugin allows you to take advantage of our powerful photo enhancement and styling filters while still being able to use your existing photo software.

We know that there are plenty of Adobe and Apple users who want to use Luminar in their workflow. So we’ve come up with a solution that will provide the easiest way of using Luminar as a plugin to the most popular apps.

It will be released on April 4."

Colin Grant

What it is is Skylum's version of efficiency and concise communication!

Richard Harrington

Colin, you complain that we don't beta test.  And then when we do work with customers and decide to fix a few additional things, you complain.  The product has shipped...  I hope you enjoy it.  But try to be a little more flexible here.

Colin Grant

I complain because your communications are not cohesive and therefore it is difficult to indefstand what is being said

Please sign in to leave a comment.