Luminar Flex

Comments

15 comments

James Thomson

Same here, yet another you-know-what from Skylum, 

Why don't they ask some of the more savvy users on here to do User Beta testing rather than pissing us off?

Comment actions Permalink
    Dmytro B.

If you can't find the edited photo in Lightroom after processing it in Luminar Flex, try clicking 'All Photographs' in the Catalog tab and see if your images from Luminar Flex are there.

Here's a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/lbut2t

David Hoult

The raw you send out to flex as a edit in comes back ok as a tiff its the one you transfer out as a raw through the plug in extras that does not return to Lightroom as a edited raw.

Barry Stone

Same problem here. Tried transferring both Canon and Panasonic RAW files to Luminar Flex via Plug-in-Extras in Lightroom, did some edits, but they came back to Lightroom without any changes.

Really disappointed, though Flex would be the answer to me using Luminar, which is a great piece of software, and integrating it into my Lightroom RAW workflow without having to convert RAW to TIFF files every time.

Ario Arioldi

I tried Luminar Flex as Lightroom plug-in and I noticed that while in the the Mac version the edited file is properly reimported into the LR catalog, in the Windows version this does not happen and I need to manually syncronize the folder to see the edited file in the LR catalog.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi,

Please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support so we could investigate the issue in a more scrupulous way. 

Ario Arioldi

I did it already.

Ario Arioldi

Is there any way to import/install additional looks? As far as I can see the procedure available in Luminar 3  and described in the User Manual is not available in Luminar Flex.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Ario,

The procedure is the same for Luminar Flex. Open Flex and go to File > Add Luminar Looks Collection or Show Luminar Looks Folder and copy any custom or single Looks into that folder.

Ario Arioldi

Thank you Angela,

It is better to clarify that Luminar Flex needs to be open as standalone application to do that. In plug-in mode this does not work.

Helena Carter

@Ario ,

Thanks for specifying that, you're completely right.

Have a marvelous day!

Roy Blackwell

@Ario Ariodi: This is not correct as you can install Looks packs even when Flex is invoked from Lightroom. What you can not do is open the Looks folder and transfer Looks packs from Luminar 3 or 2018. This operation does require Flex be launched as a standalone app. If you know how to navigate to the appropriate folders, you can transfer Looks packs without opening anything, just use File Explorer.

Ario Arioldi

On My Mac under file I see only Save and Close. I have to check this on my Windows machine.

Richard Harrington

Hello Ario Arioldi

You can launch it from your applications folder and use that version to install Looks and manage workspaces.

Ario Arioldi

Yes, this is what I wrote before.

Please sign in to leave a comment.