Crashing and No backup working

Comments

3 comments

Helena Carter

Hello Marcin ,

I am so sorry to hear that.

Please, contact our Support Team linking this thread so they can help you troubleshoot these problems: https://skylum.com/support

Comment actions Permalink
    Dan Worland

I feel your pain. I'm in a similar situation where I'm just trying to get Luminar to work after it's locked me out. No pics will show up at all Been playing email tag for 8 days now. The support seems very helpful but nothing constructive has come of the "Try this, Try that" for 8 days now... Very frustrating. I've given them my phone number but they refuse to call me because they "Don't have Phone Support"??? They are happy making suggestions one day at a time but a simple phone call we would be able to do everything they have been asking me to do in a 15 minute phone call instead of over a week of this email tag! 

This has turned into a nightmare for me what I thought was a great piece of software to replace Lightroom. I canceled my Lightroom and now I can't do any photo editing... Uggg!

Marcin Wilczynski

Hi Helena,

Thanks for your reply.

I've followed advice from Kirill from Skylum Support with Option Key recover from back up, worked but still, last hour of work is gone.

And again L3 crashed 2 times yesterday during 2 hrs of work, thankfully no loss of work.

Regards,

Marcin

Please sign in to leave a comment.