Save all steps

Comments

9 comments

Maryna Skylum

Hi Herbert,

All the editing information is saved in Luminar 3.

Once you delete an image, the edits will be deleted as well.

Before deleting, try to export an image first.

Comment actions Permalink
    Herbert Falk

Hi Maryna,

I don't delete the image, I just remove it from Quick Edit (as described above). If I open it afterwards, all edits, layers, etc. are gone. No matter in which format I export the image, even then all information is gone. What do I overlook?

Maryna Skylum

The same, when you remove an image from Quick edits it's not in the app anymore, so the edits either.

Herbert Falk

Umpf.

Is there no way to save the photo with all the editing steps? In a kind of template file, for example?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Herbert,

You can create a custom Look before removing the image from Quick Edit that can then be applied to other images. This section of the user guide should help: https://skylum.com/luminar/user-guides/chapter-14-customizing-luminar-looks

Herbert Falk

Hi Angela,

oki. Thanks, I did. I just thought there was a format to save the photo including the complete workflow. For some photos this would be important and very helpful. Then everything is in one place...

Angela Andrieux

Hi Herbert,

In older versions of Luminar (prior to the Library) that was possible. We will be bringing that option back in the future, but I don't have an ETA on it quite yet.

Herbert Falk

Hi Angela,

just for information: Topaz Studio has the .tsp format, which does exactly that...

Herbert Falk

Hi Angela,

puhhh, that's a good info :)

Because I deliberately do not use the library, because of the mistakes so far.
    That way I can use Luminar 3 well.

Please sign in to leave a comment.