Is anything happening with Luminar3?

Comments

4 comments

William Ng

Luminar 3 never worked on my PC. I was told a few months ago that they will fix it. But their latest release is still hanging at the splash screen. 

Luminar 2018 took forever to process batch photos and often hang my notebook. I had to do one photo at a time manually to get by. Luminar should at least iron out the very fundamental workings of their software before launching.

Lots of advertising that looks good but the software never really worked correctly.

Comment actions Permalink
    Leila Evans

Hi Janes - Sorry about that. Please, do the following:

1. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    2. Type colorcpl in the dialog box that opens and press Enter on your keyboard.
    3. Make a screenshot of the window that opens and send it to us.

If you have more than one display, select each display you use in the Device dropdown and send us screenshots for each display.

Erwin Kargl

Hi Leila,

sorry, but what is this answer about. James is talking about the black thumbnail issue mentioned very often here in this forum and I too sent all the needed information to support ... and never got a really feedback/answer ... and thats what I think, James calls the "black hole".

Erwin

Bernard Cadieux Cadieux

I had the same problem witch Luminar 3. It turned out that I had calibrated my monitor and this was causing the problem. Put the default calibration file in colorcpl ( in Windows 10) and everything was ok. Skylum told me me to wait until the next update to calibrate my monitor.

Hope that helps.

Please sign in to leave a comment.