Luminar Windows - Plugins not on Roadmap list why?

Comments

8 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Guy,

We're very sorry for the delay in bringing this feature to our Windows users. It is coming, but we've had other issues that have been higher priority so the implementation of 3rd party plugin support is taking a bit longer than originally anticipated.

Comment actions Permalink
    Guy Meacham

Thanks for the reply Angela but could you at least acknowledge it by putting it on the roadmap you are asking people to reference.

Thanks

Guy Meacham

Thanks for the reply Angela but could you at least acknowledge it by putting it on the roadmap you are asking people to reference.

Thanks

Ann Hassig

It looks like the issue with higher priority is AirMagic.

Anastasia Davis

@Ann This is not the case. There are two different teams working on the apps. 
    In terms of Luminar, we have performance issues which have a higher priority.
    Best regards,

Ron Lawrence

Last comment was four months ago. When will we see some progress? At least a guess?  I have software that I paid good money for that I can't use unless I stick with Lightroom and I don't want to do that. It would really be of great use to the people that bought Luminar to see a list of what the priorities are in order. 

Ryan Constantine

Same here. I want to cut the Lightroom cord, but plugin support is missing here. It seems there are a lot of threads about it too, so I don't get why this feature hasn't bubbled up to the top of the priority list. Fortunately, I do have a Mac too. Unfortunately, it is crap compared to my PC and not fun to use except for basic stuff. :( Had I realized this, I probably wouldn't have purchased this product. I even got version 4 pre-order and the HDR thing. I'm going to think hard about a refund.

Kate Williams

Hi Ryan, 

Please check my reply to you here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360033707972-Luminar-3-for-Windows-and-plugins 

If the lack of the plugin support is significantly disrupting your workflow and you'd like to request a refund, please, feel free to contact us at https://skylum.com/support

Please sign in to leave a comment.