Right click to access Albums list to "Send to…"

Answered

Comments

14 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bill,

Great suggestion! I'll pass it to our developers for their consideration.

Comment actions Permalink
    Bill Kyle

Hi Angela,

Really appreciate that. Thank you!!

Christopher Erdal

An extension to this request:

could you make it possible to send selected photos with their modifications to a different catalog?

I needed this after working on a bunch of photos and then realising I was in the wrong catalog.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Christopher,

Good suggestion! I'll share it with our developers for their consideration.

Robert Davidson

Bill, I also suggested this way back in L3 hoping it would be in L4! It didn't happen. Rob

Bill Kyle

Robert,

Nice illustration, maybe they will add it in a in a not too distant update.  Apple Photos has that feature and I use ti there often. in Luminar you can create a NEW album with a multiple photo selection . So they are already half-way there.

Any votes?

Robert Davidson

Thanks Bill. Yes I hope this is added soon.

Robert Davidson

Why no response on improving work flow (by adding images to an Album via right click)? I asked for this years ago with version 3 of Luminar! Enough of new features please improve the Library and Album workflow .

Margaret Bright

Hi Robert,

I will pass your request to our team and make sure it's on our list of requested features.

Bill Kyle

I agree. This is an obvious improvement to the Library workflow. 

Robert Davidson

I hope this happens soon, Thanks Margaret.

Robert Davidson

I repeat. Why no response on improving work flow (by adding images to an Album via right click)? I asked for this years ago with version 3 of Luminar! Enough of new features please improve the Library and Album workflow .

Austin Miller

Hi Robert. We're doing our best to provide our customers with the greatest photo editing experience and even beyond. At the moment, our development team has two major tasks: the algorithm performance improvements and resource use optimization. We surely will try to implement your suggestion as soon as it is possible!

Robert Davidson

The photo editing experience is already very good! Surely some work on improving work flow and managing an 11,000 photo library with Albums would have a huge interest for users. Especially for customers who want to stop using Lightroom or other Adobe products. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.