Comments

18 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Goran,

I suggest trying the Clone/Stamp or Erase tools in Luminar to remove the line.

Comment actions Permalink
    Goran Beg

This is not solution if you have, for example, 20 and more panoramas.
    I found solution on another forum:

1.For example, panorama is 8000 X 4000
    2.In Photoshop, set Canvas size 12000 x 4000, and clone panorama left and right. 3.Process in Aurora
    4.In Photoshop, set Canvas size 8000 x 4000.

Photomatix have 360 mode, but Aurora is better software for HDR, of course.
    Please put this option in new Aurora version. 360 panoramas are so popular this days.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Goran,

I'm glad you found a workaround. I will pass the suggestion for 360 support to our developers for their consideration.

Goran Beg

Thank you Angela! :)

George Palov

This is an old trick, working, but still one more step and heavier workflow. Hope Skylum team realizies the usefulness and potential market of professional photographers if they enable this feature directly in AuroraHDR. Thanks in advance!

Rui Isidro

Goran, can you share the other forum?

Cristian Solderer

any solution meanwhile?

Elena Blum

Hi Christian,

I could definitely see how you would want to have a feature like that. Right now, we don’t have anything like that in place, so it is just manual. That being said, maybe we will do so in the future. Please stay tuned and have a good day!

Goran Beg

Why 'maybe'? 

I really think, this is not so big job for developers. Right?
    Please add 360 option... it's 2019, and many 360 photographers need this option.

Cristian Solderer

Would really like to have it, I am a realtor and have lots of panos to do. Goran, would you please somkind to explain me the workaround? Its the line, but also different color tone left and right of the line.

thx a lot

cris 

Bernd Rothfuß

Hi!

As a semiprofessional 360 photographer I work with 360 pics since 2017 very often (1400 360-fisheye-pics since 2018). Aurora and Luminar 4 are excellent for normal pictures, but not for panoramas, because the vertical line on 360 panoramas. When will it be fixed? Because I work very often at schools with teachers and students with 360-photography. With your programms is easy to work and good results. So I think your programs can be very popular in German schools. 360 pics are great stuff and are comming very strong. I'm very peased, if the problem with the stitching line will be fixed very soon.

Best regards, Bernd

EmmArt

Please implement 360!!!
    All 360 videomaker need this option, Stills are used so much in 360 video...

Please let us know if you are implementing this. I'll have to move to photomatrix if this is not happening soon.

It's since last year that I'm waiting , and I'm not the only one.

Please! 

Thankyou.

I agree, I strictly do 360 panos and most of the time I cannot use an otherwise fantastic product because of this line issue.  I work with hundreds of panos so my workflow cannot include such a process. So I use an alternate product with this capability because I cannot count on having photos that have this issue in the final tour.

Kate Williams

Hi guys, 

I do understand that this feature is crucial for your workflow and you'd like to see it in Aurora. However, right now, we have no set timeframe for this feature. Therefore, as much as I'd love to, I cannot guarantee that this functionality will be launched in the nearest future. 

Nonetheless, our community will be the first one to know if there are changes in the situation.

Alex Mansour

Can we please focus on updating Aurora to be 360 aware - At this point I'll have to buy Photomatrix just get work done ... you've had two years to catch up to them

Margaret Bright

Hi Alex,

Please see my reply to you in this thread: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048320972-360-panoramas

Damian Mathew

I am not sure if someone already commented this, but I got a quite easy fix:

Don't edit the final Sphere Image, try to edit the RAW files, then stitch.

Goran Beg

@Damian Mathew

Thanks, but it's not so good solution.

I'm in 360 business about 11 years, and this is not good workflow for me.
    Every panorama, I create HDR panorama and blend planes, and every panorama I fix then in Photoshop.
    Sometimes I need some of bracketing panoramas to fix the leaves that are shaking in the wind, or
    to remove some ghost people, cars etc.

If you want to process a photo professionally, you have to look at the complete panorama and not just some part.
    So, every time I first stitch panorama, then make HDR.

Please sign in to leave a comment.