Get things right first

Comments

9 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Alan! Please note that there are different teams for all the products. 
    There was no update of Aurora HDR 2019 yet but we are working on it. 
    Every product of ours is dear to us and we are doing our best for each of them.

Alan Jackson

But that doesn't help me when I have a product that I paid for and cannot use at all

Richard Harrington

Alan, what specifically is the problem you are having?

Alan Jackson

The problem that I am having is that Microsoft did an update and it killed Aurora. This is the only app that has been affected, and the developers have been ‘working on it’ since January

Max Greco

@Richard Harrington, try to google "Aurora HDR crush" and follow the first link. It's not an exhaustive answer but it should point to the right direction.

Alan Jackson

If it is to do with .auh files then it is a non starter. I cannot get Aurora 2019 to boot up, it crashes before I see anything.

Alan Jackson

I have just done a search on my hard drive and there are no .auh files found. When I boot up I get the splash screen for a few seconds and then the whole lot vanishes

Maryna Skylum

In order for us to verify this, could you please send us event logs:

1. Try to start Aurora HDR 2019.
    2. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    3. Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    5. Click Application in the directory tree. 
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries  and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and send it to us at support@skylum.com.

Alan Jackson

I have sent the Event Viewer files as requested

Please sign in to leave a comment.