Wacom Tablet - Pen Pressure Sensitivity - Not Working

Comments

10 comments

Leila Evans

Hi Blair - Could you please let us know the model of your Wacom tablet?

Comment actions Permalink
    Blair Govan

Hi Leila,

I use the Intuos 5 medium.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Blair,

When you have the tablet connected and are running Luminar with a brush tool active, you should see an option at the top left of the workspace (may be in a dropdown with other brush settings) to activate the pen pressure setting.

Blair Govan

Hey,

Thanks for getting back so quick. Much appreciated. K I see it! The tint dot!!! Lol I looked and looked in all the drop down menus but totally overlooked the dot. My apologies and thanks for the assist.

Angela Andrieux

You're very welcome, Blair!

Lars-Göran Nordström

Hello, 

I'm having the same problem as Blair Govan. I'm running Luminar 3 in Windows 10 and have a Wacom pro tablet. The pen works fine in Photoshop, but I can't change the brush size or opacity with the pen. I have found the drop down meny, as mentioned in the answer above, to select the brush settings, but the brush wont change anyway with different pen pressure.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Dmytro B.

Hi, I'm afraid this functionality is currently available for Mac OS only (Luminar 3) and you might indeed experience problems on Windows. We'll try to fix this in the future updates, I've already sent all the infos to our tech dept. 

Lars-Göran Nordström

Thank you for the reply.

Javed Jeetoo

Hi. Can Skylum indicate whether the next update will include pen pressure functionality for windows users?

Kate Williams

Hi Javed, 

I regret to inform you that we do not have a precise ETA for this feature at the moment.

Currently, our team is focused on improving the stability and performance of the application, as well as implementing some fixes. However, as soon as we have any news regarding the update including pen pressure, you will be notified. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.